Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
When I was living in Spain I visited this little town called Guadalest one day

It had an old Medieval Torture museum at the top of a hill
I remember feeling a dark energy & sadness walking through it & seeing the brutality of how people were being tortured during a dark time in history

Thinking back now & looking at the area surrounded by mountains , I wonder if the torturing was for Adrenochrome harvesting back then already to feed the ones underground

Now we don’t see the torture chambers above ground they’re out of sight but still in use

@VincentKennedy

https://youtu.be/iBbiQNIsh...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

02:43 PM - Aug 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by CarmindaC in this post can reply
Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
17 August, 09:30
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
All the southern slopes have vines.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
17 August, 08:36
I felt the same dark energy when i went to the WH for a tour in 2018. I put my hands on wall and prayed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 August, 05:00
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
I can understand that … When I get that feeling now
I try to focus on what I feel beneath my feet
I know now there are tunnels & there is a world below my feet
I will use my senses to detect their locations now

17 August, 08:24
https://youtu.be/1ENsQO7Wx...
In America we race to the top of Pikes Peak... apparently in Spain you drift to the Castell de Guadalest!
Resumen 4ª Subida al Castell de Guadalest 2018 Daniel Paasch BMW 323ti + espectáculo Drift - YouTube

El video más elaborado que subimos hasta la fecha, intentando enseñaros como vivimos los Pilotos la experiencia de una carrera de subida de montaña desde den...

17 August, 07:57
In 1609 the Moors, the majority population of the valley, were expelled, creating a great demographic void that an attempt was made to fill with the Puebla Charter of 1611.

On June 22, 1644 , there was an earthquake that destroyed the Castle and in December of the same year, another earthquake of great intensity was repeated.

King Jaime II donated the Castle of Guadalest to Bernardo de Sarrià in 1293 and here begins a period of 42 years, during which the castle and the entire region belong to the Sarrià family.

Kings Dª Juana and Don Carlos, granted to D. Sancho de Cardona for themselves and his successors perpetually the title of Marquis of Guadalest in 1543 . The Cardona had titles, including the Duchy of Cardona and the Admiralty of Aragon. D. Sancho de Cardona marries María de Colón y Toledo, granddaughter of the discoverer of America.

https://youtu.be/k4fNonhzW...
GUADALEST SPAIN 2020 4K - YouTube

Guadalest is a small village on the Costa Blanca and it has become a very well known and much visited tourist destination.In part this is because of it’s clo...

18 August, 04:56
In response Mr. Boxoffrogs to his Publication
Earthquake …. or collapse of Tunnels

17 August, 04:45
I bet there is more torture now and children in slavery than there ever was in human history. Hence we are at this point. Empathic people can not endure this beast anymore.

As for Spain... weren't they famous for something having to do with torture?

https://youtu.be/LnF1OtP2S...
The Spanish Inquisition - Mel Brooks - YouTube

History of the World Part 1 - The Spanish Inquisition

17 August, 05:22
In response Mr. Boxoffrogs to his Publication
I know😧