Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
@Fletch17
·
14m
To all businesses that require a vaxx passport. You are done. I will not buy a single thing from you. I don’t care what you are selling, I can do without. ALL Patriots worldwide need to do this! It’s the only thing that will work. It worked in Russia, they caved after three weeks!
Money is their power. Once they loose it they will beg to lift the passport requirement.

Nana:
Be sure to film them rejecting you and let them know that you will be back at the proper time to sue them into bankruptcy. They need to be more scared of what we will do to them than the mandates.

@doqholliday
11:40 AM - Aug 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Kevin Bailey @LetFreedomRing
17 August, 12:19
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Hi Nana, Do we have an active list started somewhere that I can make sure I have latest data. Thanks

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 August, 12:22
In response Kevin Bailey to his Publication
I dont know of one but that would be a great idea if someone had the time to create a running list for their states to share.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396