Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
16 August, 06:36
THIS MESSAGE IS FOR ALL VETERANS: THANK YOU! FOOK THIS FAKE PRESIDENT AND HIS STUPIDITY. NONE OF YOU, NOT ONE LIFE OR LIMB WAS WASTED. I CAN SIT HERE IN MY GARAGE AND TYPE THIS OUT BECAUSE OF YOUR SACRIFICE. I SALUTE YOU ALL. I APPRECIATE YOU ALL EVERY LAST PATRIOTIC VETERAN.

nuff said

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
deborah sidener @debbiedo
16 August, 06:39
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Patriots say ditto

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod @Divinedirtclod
Damn straight we do!

PLEASE PRAY FOR VETERANS. IF YOU KNOW ONE CHECK UP ON THEM. PLEASE DON'T LET THEM BE LIKE MY BESTFRIEND AND END UP A STATISTIC PTSD IS REAL...DEPRESSION AND SUICIDE ARE REAL. WE NEED TO ASK GOD TO COVER THEM.

RIP BROTHER!

Master Chief Skiles

/SALUTE 🙏
06:45 PM - Aug 16, 2021
In response deborah sidener to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
Emma ElT @auntieeme
16 August, 10:39
🙏 I'm sorry for the loss of your friend

16 August, 10:43
In response Emma ElT to her Publication
I am torn, I miss my brother, yet I'm relived his pain is gone...

GOD, I BEG YOU PLEASE HELP MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS.

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
16 August, 07:23
Just had a family friend get called up to go to Afghanistan yesterday. I pray for all of our brave warriors who volunteer to put their lives on the line as well as their families and friends. Its time we all make a Little sacrice here as well. WWG1WGA

Numbers 6:24-26

Emma ElT @auntieeme
16 August, 10:38
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
🙏

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
16 August, 10:52
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
🙏🏼🙏🏼

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
16 August, 06:54
Thank you for your Bravery + Sacrifices = = = > < >
Prayers for the Veterans who fought for US = = = > < >
Freedom is Not Free + It's a Precious Treasure = = = > < >

16 August, 06:56
In response JqAnon QueenQfSpring to her Publication
FACT CHECK THAT!

I FOOKING DARE YOU!!!

VETERANS PATRIOTS LOVE YOU. KNOW YOU ARE LOVED NOT JUST BY GOD BUT BY US, WE THE PEOPLE.