Fire Fly @LuSor
15 August, 05:08
I think this is my first post!

I need some advice! Last year, we pulled our 13 year old daughter from public school and enrolled her into our small christian school connected to our church. I am an employee from the same school district working with special ed students. I love my job! I have always believed that the kids should have been in school 5 days a week. My daughter is hearing impaired and I got sick of her laying around all day on a virtual education platform. At the same time, I went to work everyday and worked with any kid that would walk into our school. Some Special needs kids came in a little bit and kids without internet. A lot of people stayed home. Anyway, our school district has decided to require masks again.🙄. My daughter’s Christian school all voted to wear masks. At church this morning, I saw the principal and I have a 9 am appointment with her tomorrow. After church today, we stayed and helped move furniture and clean as we just built an addition on.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michelle Anderson @Misee70
15 August, 05:13
In response Fire Fly to her Publication
what was the advice you were seeking?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Thrash @aberdeen1
Dont send your child to school if the have to wear a madk!! Go to the Americas Frontline Doctors website. they have a lot of information about how to fight these BS mandates
05:20 PM - Aug 15, 2021
In response Michelle Anderson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by aberdeen1 in this post can reply
Michelle Anderson @Misee70
16 August, 11:42
In response Julie Thrash to her Publication
i would home school until you know your schools are taken back by we the people. we the people. Not the citizens of the United States. difference in meanings.