Fire Fly @LuSor
15 August, 05:08
I think this is my first post!

I need some advice! Last year, we pulled our 13 year old daughter from public school and enrolled her into our small christian school connected to our church. I am an employee from the same school district working with special ed students. I love my job! I have always believed that the kids should have been in school 5 days a week. My daughter is hearing impaired and I got sick of her laying around all day on a virtual education platform. At the same time, I went to work everyday and worked with any kid that would walk into our school. Some Special needs kids came in a little bit and kids without internet. A lot of people stayed home. Anyway, our school district has decided to require masks again.🙄. My daughter’s Christian school all voted to wear masks. At church this morning, I saw the principal and I have a 9 am appointment with her tomorrow. After church today, we stayed and helped move furniture and clean as we just built an addition on.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fire Fly @LuSor
This is part 2 of my first post as it wouldnt let me post evrything. Hope u saw the first one.

Anyway, while we were moving, only one teacher was wearing a mask. There were hundresd of people there! Every teacher that voted to wear a mask should have beem wearing one today!!!! Where are people’s critical thinking skills???
05:13 PM - Aug 15, 2021
In response Fire Fly to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LuSor in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Fire Fly, click on at the bottom under it