Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 January, 03:12
Nana hopes this is a good timeline for this but believes it all true!

TIME TRAVEL IS REAL
Time travel is real and linear time is not.
Note a young Donald Trump in his twenties.
Q and the Trump team used Project Looking Glass.
This is shortly after his training, which started at the age of 17 with the EA Army to dismantle the entire DS as part of the divine plan.
Donald Trump was well trained to play the role like Princess Diana and JFK Jr.
JFK Jr. simulated his death.
these 3 promoted the divine plan of the Q-Team.
The last 2 will be Unsealed to the general public as soon as

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Project WoofLoaf @ProjectWoofloaf
Had been reading the Baron Trump adventure complete book, when they mention a lot about portals and "A world within a world..." Also, the word "Anon" appears a lot in the books.
04:15 PM - Jan 28, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ProjectWoofloaf in this post can reply
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
28 January, 04:23
In response Project WoofLoaf to her Publication
thank you for the reminder to read that one. i read the last president.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nola66 Nola66 @Nola66
28 January, 04:23

Time Space @TimeSpace
28 January, 06:51
In response Nola66 Nola66 to his Publication

Jim McQ @Jimmcq
28 January, 04:19
YA!! To many co incidence

Dani America1st @Dani_America1st
28 January, 04:18
I just saved that last night. plan on reading that and the sequel this wknd. sounds interesting

Project WoofLoaf @ProjectWoofloaf
28 January, 04:20
In response Dani America1st to his Publication
There was a lot of interesting content. I feel that I am reading more of a journal/diary than a storybook.