Storm Kennedy @Storm1721
TAKE A PICTURE OF YOUR TOASTER & POST IT BELOW IN THE REPLIES. WHO EVER HAS THE BEST TOASTER WINS A PRIZE!

GRAND PRIZE IZ:
[A VALENTINE'S DAY DATE WITH ST0RM K3NN3DY]

RUNNERS UP?

GRAND PRIZE IZ:
[A VALENTINE'S DAY DATE WITH ST0RM K3NN3DY]

TAKE A PICTURE OF YOUR TOASTER & POST IT BELOW IN THE REPLIES. WHO EVER HAS THE BEST TOASTER WINS A PRIZE!
03:58 PM - Jan 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by Storm1721 in this post can reply
Big Shoots @Bigshoots
28 January, 10:22
In response Storm Kennedy to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cyndi Love & Light @chachagirl3
28 January, 10:19
I have a $15 toaster and a husband. I guess this isnt my kinda contest. Have fun patriots!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Kennedy @Storm1721
28 January, 10:29
In response Cyndi Love & Light to her Publication
We are just having fun... I got jokes! Thanks for your reply.

Redstar ReDsTaR @Redstar
28 January, 05:29
dont have a toaster- I use my air fryer
makes tasty garlic bread toast

Its Donna @duke347
28 January, 10:23
In response Redstar ReDsTaR to her Publication
I'm not sure why, but I find that hilarious

Bikerchick Stl @Bikerchickstl
28 January, 10:24
In response Redstar ReDsTaR to her Publication
this is what i have is greay for campiing too

Laura Sinclair @SinclairPatriot
28 January, 04:34
im too ashamed of my POS toaster from....target

Storm Kennedy @Storm1721
28 January, 10:19
In response Laura Sinclair to her Publication
Is it really that bad? We may start buying ANONS TOASTERS
and Im not kidding it's a charity that is dear to my heart!

How are you going to get a date with ST0RM K3NN3DY?

Renee White @Rapnay
28 January, 04:07
no toaster just happy this year i am not homeless

Storm Kennedy @Storm1721
28 January, 04:10
In response Renee White to her Publication
Let's send Renee a Toaster Fam!

Winning WWG1WGA @WinningWwg1wga
28 January, 04:06
Here's the beast
Don't want a date
but here She is

Johanna ... @Johanna6812
28 January, 04:11
In response Winning WWG1WGA to her Publication
😎much better then mine - congratulation

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
28 January, 04:12
In response Winning WWG1WGA to her Publication
I have a toaster but I use my Instant Pot air fryer for most things now. Yes, I am THAT person hahaha

Shana Rathbun @GirlieGumps08
28 January, 04:05

Jack’s Mama @HMH
28 January, 04:01

Gunslinger Girl @gunslingergirl
No toaster. Gave up grains, processed/fast food and sugar 4 years ago..no regrets either

Storm Kennedy @Storm1721
28 January, 04:07
In response Gunslinger Girl to her Publication
What do you think you're better then me or something?

Johanna ... @Johanna6812
♥️😎

Blondie Brute @BlondieBrute
28 January, 04:19

Only followers of this user (PJ13) can see their posts

Janine Halls @Luckytiki2
28 January, 10:28
In response Blondie Brute to her Publication
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣