NEO ONE @Neo
12 August, 06:33
Don't take the jab. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
LaDonna Mitchell @LaDonnaMitchell
13 August, 04:35
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Why is this allowed? Where are her parents?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jodi Jacobsen @Jodijacobsen
12 August, 03:52
damn that mom!!!!

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
12 August, 03:06
If they are old enough to choose contraceptives or abortion by themselves...they are old enough to choose a jab. She's saying NO. You are raping this young girl. You can't have it both ways. They are either children under their parents authority....or they are not. Crimes against humanity. Horrible!

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
12 August, 12:48

arba happihr @arba
12 August, 12:13
A healthy young girl
with women trying to force her to take a jab!!!!
What happened to their motherly loving hearts!
Shameful!

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
12 August, 12:00
You Parents who stand by and allow this to happen to your children, you will regret it. Your child will never look at you the same way. This isn't just a fear reaction, it's her spirit crying out! This is breaking her spirit.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
12 August, 11:03
SICK, I would have whipped ass and hauled ass, wish I was there, she would still not have it.

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
12 August, 11:02
This is heartbreaking!!! May the power of God protect this girl! Although I’m grateful to whoever documented this, I wish they had intervened! 🙏

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
12 August, 10:41
such evil! I pray God judges them to eternal Hell! InJesus’ Name Amen 🙏🏼
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
12 August, 10:22
😡😡😡😡.

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
12 August, 10:04
Documented MURDER!!!!!🤬🤬🤬🤬

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
12 August, 09:47
I would adopt her to take her away from those ignorant diseased entities!! Children have a 99.97% recovery rate from covid!! I could not watch this!! I am praying for the young girl!!

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
12 August, 09:34
That other doesn't not realize that she may very well have killed her child and the poor girl...she knows.

Ryan McMillan @Selith
12 August, 09:31
so fuck the Nuremburg code?

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
12 August, 09:31
This makes me so sad I could barely watch...These parents....I don't even know what to say...OMG🤬

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
12 August, 10:59
In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication
Literally 😭 right now.
😡😡🤬

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
12 August, 09:25
THIS IS CHILD ABUSE

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
12 August, 09:21
💔

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
12 August, 09:20
horrific, disgusting, terrible

may they all face God's wrath for this to abuse children

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
12 August, 08:57
😡😡 Child abuse

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
12 August, 08:55
I Would Love To Punch That Mother! So Sad!

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
12 August, 08:59
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
One of many thoughts…
Very sad!