Only people mentioned by Digitalsoldier17 in this post can reply
Joyce Zikursh @CountryJoy
11 August, 06:11
In response Digital Soldier to his Publication
Hahaha, DUH, should read EBS (not EMS Lol)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joyce Zikursh @CountryJoy
11 August, 06:10
Had Nat'l Geographic channel on TV, and it came through fine. Cell phone is Verizon, didn't get one from them...though I did just now get an alert because of a severe storm in my area, so if that works, the EMS should have came through for the EMS (yes, I also think Verizon was non-compliant for that nationwide broadcast)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
11 August, 06:01
VERIZON...owned by CCP...NO EBS...AND (Shitty service to boot)

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
11 August, 05:59
I am between phones right now and I have both Sprint and T-Mobile and they both suppressed it then.

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
11 August, 05:59
I am between phones right now and I have both Sprint and T-Mobile and they both suppressed it then.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
11 August, 05:43
Yep. Did not receive.