CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
11 August, 02:59
fyi, no tests today so far where I am in Florida on TV or cell

Dominion employee wiped years of log files and left only 3 remaining log files.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel Ann @SisterLuv
11 August, 03:55
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Central Indiana. Nothing happened in my house. No tv alert or cell phones. Waiting. Waiting. Nothing. 🤷‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
11 August, 04:02
In response Rachel Ann to her Publication
check your cell to make sure all your alerts are turned on

I checked mine and found my state and local alerts was turned off (I know I did not do that but my phone updated last week)

now the white hats know who and how they will stop our alerts so next time they cannot do it (?)

testing so they can see if it works?

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
My alerts are on didnt get no EBS on phone but it came across the tv for a few seconds
04:14 PM - Aug 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by MAGA_WWG1WGA in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
11 August, 04:22
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
wow, thanks for sharing

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
11 August, 04:26
So what was it all about so many were saying different things were going to happen and nothing .