Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Bay 17d @Bay17d
23 January, 03:31
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
It is written. 🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy Smart @TrumpetteRN
22 January, 04:16
It's intense BUT the finale will be worth it!!! ❤️🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
D.G. Eggsby @dgeggsby
19 January, 11:14
It wouldn't be a Great Awakening without it. Would have been another 'abuse of power' by orangemanbad.

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
19 January, 02:44
It is and still is The Great Awakening ...

Jesus IsKing @Theotokos
18 January, 05:49

Maria Taheny @Mtaheny1
17 January, 10:03
well, think about it. When the news of Hitler's Final Solution against the Jews surfaced, people didn't believe that either. But once the US troops rescued the victims, people were shocked. They no longer required convincing. Their eyes received the data.

The same will occur this time too. Hard to argue with what you see with your own eyes.

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
19 January, 09:24
In response Maria Taheny to her Publication
Are they going to show children being rescued?

Cajun Patriot Mom @1Cajunpatriot
17 January, 08:38
The only way

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
17 January, 11:54
😡WHO is BRIGHTEON?? His video is very disturbing!

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
17 January, 11:57
In response Mystical Mrs to her Publication
i agree. i watched it and it through me for a loop

Livefreeordie Lady @Livefreeordieldy
22 January, 01:28
In response Mystical Mrs to her Publication
what video are you talking about?

Arizona Kimber @ArizonaKimber
16 January, 08:23
So deeply stressful, I understand though.

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
16 January, 04:35
Just Amazing!!!

Many being Redpilled right now.

And for those of us who were RePilled already we finally understand It had to be this way.

April Kratzer @karma_74
16 January, 03:35
I agree. Some might not, but there is a reason why things have to be done this.
Hang in there Patriots.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 January, 10:31
Nana understands that it had to be by the law, it had to be with an absolute minimum loss of life, ppl could not just be told as they would not have believed just as you see now, but mostly Nana thinks that it had to be a majority of ppl on the planet using their "free will" & prayer to make the choice of seeing the truth,& it has to be the precicipe of total loss with devastating images of what has been done to kids to leave an imprint that will prevent us from EVER FORGETTING or letting it happen again. HUMAN NATURE doqholiday

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
16 January, 03:11
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Very well written. ❤️👍🏻

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
15 January, 10:22

Contoo 2021 @Contoo2021
15 January, 07:49
im not sure i follow and ive been following this for 3&1/2 years. Any help is appreciated. 🙂

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
15 January, 07:07
Understood. Still holding. 🙏

Gail Cantrell @Stelladallas52
15 January, 07:00
Its all just so sad.. But its oing to be an eye opener for ALOT of people

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
15 January, 06:21
It's going to be tough for a lot of prople. I've tried to spread the word, most think I'm crazy and roll their eyes.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
15 January, 05:31
It's going to be BIBLICAL.

Chesterton Lives @ChestertonLives
15 January, 05:25
I agree, but feel like John Wayne at the end of "The Searchers," ready to walk away, incapable of being part of the restored community.

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
15 January, 05:16
so the story goes ~ we were told!

DB! DB! @DB_aldwin
15 January, 04:08
🙏I've never trusted the plan more than NOW! The key is patience - God's timing - not ours!

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
15 January, 05:22
In response DB! DB! to her Publication
me either!

Florentzia Q17 @FlorentziaQ
15 January, 03:59

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
15 January, 02:55
Juan O' Savin freaked out a lot of people last night when he said that

We Will See 🧐

Biden/Harris will be inaugurated in the supreme court.

I kept hearing him stress that the cabal wants us to buy into the
Fake Reality/Digital Fake/ False Realities etc..

Are Biden and Harris going to be there like the Pope was when he disappeared walking away from the window?
#hologram

Alexandra Neve @Alex
15 January, 03:51
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
YEP SOMETHING LIKE THAT... I MEAN WE ALL KNOW THEY HAVE BEEN TAKEN AWAY A LONG TIME... THESE ARE DOUBLES..WORKING FOR US.. THAT THING OR ACTOR BY-DONE!!!

Mama Bird @VinylandInk
15 January, 02:41
Trust The Plan 🇺🇲🙏

Mike LSGA @MikeLSGA
15 January, 01:40
I think the reason "It had to happen this way" is summed up in drop 4550. A very worried anon expresses their concern and asks if Q really sees or realizes what's happening. Q responds by saying "ENOUGH MUST SEE. It is the only way".👍

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
15 January, 04:52
In response Mike LSGA to his Publication

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
15 January, 04:54
In response Mike LSGA to his Publication

B.. J.. @BJBJ
15 January, 01:35
Declass Everything

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
16 January, 03:06
In response B.. J.. to her Publication
I have complete love, respect, and admiration in my soul for President Trump. ❤️God bless our POTUS. 🙏🏻 The next 4 years are going to be amazing.❤️🇺🇸💙🥳

Rose Prater @PLRpatriot
16 January, 08:10
In response B.. J.. to her Publication
well done!!!

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
15 January, 01:33

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
15 January, 01:16

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
15 January, 01:11
unfortunately yes! 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

Just Jesus @JesusKeepYou
15 January, 12:58
Hey. I just joined this site. Not sure how much data you've been privy to but I will give you some highlights.
1-Project Veritas released videos on Jack from Twitter, Amy McGrath from KY and the Biden staffer was arrested for voter/election fraud.
2-Rudy Giuliani has evidence that the capitol breakin was pre-planned (BTW CNN was in on it) and it shows the President impeachment sham was just that--a sham.
3-The President has declared state of emergency in several states. Check out whitehouse.gov news, briefings and statements and presidential actions. LOTS of new Executive Orders!
+More

Just Jesus @JesusKeepYou
15 January, 01:07
In response Just Jesus to his Publication

:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
16 January, 09:21
In response Just Jesus to his Publication