It had to happen this way.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy to his Publication

It's intense BUT the finale will be worth it!!! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

The Constitution of the United States | The Declaration of Independence | The Bill of Rights | The TRUTH will set you FREE. | Gab: @dgeggsby

It wouldn't be a Great Awakening without it. Would have been another 'abuse of power' by orangemanbad.

The Great Awakening ... Q ... Photographer, Filmer, Writer ... Loves motorcycles! Parsifal !!! wwg1wgaworldwide

It is and still is The Great Awakening ...

I like frogs A LOT #WWG1WGA Prayer Warrior #DarkToLight JesusIsKing President Trump is my Hero #FollowTheWhiteRabbit

I can work with crazy. I can work with stupid. I can't work with crazy stupid.

well, think about it. When the news of Hitler's Final Solution against the Jews surfaced, people didn't believe that either. But once the US troops rescued the victims, people were shocked. They no longer required convincing. Their eyes received the data.

The same will occur this time too. Hard to argue with what you see with your own eyes.

In response Maria Taheny to her Publication

Are they going to show children being rescued?

(1) Show this thread

God and Family๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿผ

The only way

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

๐Ÿ˜กWHO is BRIGHTEON?? His video is very disturbing!

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president ๐Ÿ’•

In response Mystical Mrs to her Publication

i agree. i watched it and it through me for a loop

In response Mystical Mrs to her Publication

what video are you talking about?

(2) Show this thread

I bless every tweet ~ #SaveTheChildren ~ #Lightworkers4Trump ~ Q ~ 528Hz

Who knows/follows Sergeant Major?
He's offering up quite an alarm here:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/VAEZVNzMz8e8/

Trauma support, energy healing, mom, starseed, lightworker, creating #soulunity, here for the awakening ๐ŸŒŽ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’–WWG1WGA๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐ŸŒŽ๐ŸŒŒ

In response Quantum Prayers to her Publication

WWG1WGA Digital Solider Have Faith, Protect Family, Honor God

In response Quantum Prayers to her Publication

He admitted he doesnt follow Q related theories. So how does he draw a conclusion about any of it? I have decoded plenty to know its not Conspiracy

(4) Show this thread

So deeply stressful, I understand though.

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

Just Amazing!!!

Many being Redpilled right now.

And for those of us who were RePilled already we finally understand It had to be this way.

Patriot - 100% Trump supporter. Nothing can stop what is happening. God is in control.

I agree. Some might not, but there is a reason why things have to be done this.
Hang in there Patriots.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeFlynn

Nana understands that it had to be by the law, it had to be with an absolute minimum loss of life, ppl could not just be told as they would not have believed just as you see now, but mostly Nana thinks that it had to be a majority of ppl on the planet using their "free will" & prayer to make the choice of seeing the truth,& it has to be the precicipe of total loss with devastating images of what has been done to kids to leave an imprint that will prevent us from EVER FORGETTING or letting it happen again. HUMAN NATURE@doqholiday

Patriot Pup๐Ÿถhelping my Patriot Peeps๐Ÿ™Ž๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™Ž๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ fight for our Constitutional Republic ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA๐Ÿธโœ๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’™ Trump Patriots โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’™

In response Angels Here to her Publication

Very well written. โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

(1) Show this thread

Christian ๐Ÿ›กWomen and children safety instructor ๐Ÿ›กPatriot WWG1WGA

im not sure i follow and ive been following this for 3&1/2 years. Any help is appreciated. ๐Ÿ™‚

Twitter reject ๐Ÿ˜Ž Love my husband, kids, God โค๏ธ Believer in Divine Serendipity HAVE FAITH GOD WINS ๐Ÿ™

Understood. Still holding. ๐Ÿ™

May every sunrise bring you hope. May every sunset bring you peace. MAGA- American Deplorable

Its all just so sad.. But its oing to be an eye opener for ALOT of people

MAGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธTrump Won๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA ๐Ÿ™๐ŸปSave The Children๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป ๐Ÿค—Fren ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›Trump is Still my President๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›

It's going to be tough for a lot of prople. I've tried to spread the word, most think I'm crazy and roll their eyes.

Graphic Artist & Illustrator

It's going to be BIBLICAL.

Grieving Catholic, Grateful Grandfather, Advocate for Sanity

I agree, but feel like John Wayne at the end of "The Searchers," ready to walk away, incapable of being part of the restored community.

verified on wego.social #HoldTheLine ~ no posts here until finished with fight on tweatr!

so the story goes ~ we were told!

๐Ÿ™I've never trusted the plan more than NOW! The key is patience - God's timing - not ours!

verified on wego.social #HoldTheLine ~ no posts here until finished with fight on tweatr!

In response DB! DB! to her Publication

me either!

(1) Show this thread

God is my strength Freedom loving 5th generation Texan and American Patriot

Juan O' Savin freaked out a lot of people last night when he said that

We Will See ๐Ÿง

Biden/Harris will be inaugurated in the supreme court.

I kept hearing him stress that the cabal wants us to buy into the
Fake Reality/Digital Fake/ False Realities etc..

Are Biden and Harris going to be there like the Pope was when he disappeared walking away from the window?
#hologram

In response Galaxy 777 to her Publication

YEP SOMETHING LIKE THAT... I MEAN WE ALL KNOW THEY HAVE BEEN TAKEN AWAY A LONG TIME... THESE ARE DOUBLES..WORKING FOR US.. THAT THING OR ACTOR BY-DONE!!!

(1) Show this thread

Trust The Plan ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ™

TRUTH. Speak it Live it. SPIRIT Led ๐Ÿ‘‰SPIRIT Fed ๐Ÿ™ Only Way to Rollโ˜๏ธ Creator of the "JFK JR LIVES" Series & Help from FRENZ with LENZ

1-13 3-11 WHO PANdemic

#ExpandYourThinking ALL Things Are Possible! #TheGreatAwakening Patriots Never Retreat Patriots Never Surrender

I think the reason "It had to happen this way" is summed up in drop 4550. A very worried anon expresses their concern and asks if Q really sees or realizes what's happening. Q responds by saying "ENOUGH MUST SEE. It is the only way".๐Ÿ‘

HI ALL ! if a not follow back its because i dont know yet how to organize such amout of accounts yet, untill i dont get used to platform !

In response Mike LSGA to his Publication

HI ALL ! if a not follow back its because i dont know yet how to organize such amout of accounts yet, untill i dont get used to platform !

In response Mike LSGA to his Publication
(3) Show this thread

Declass Everything

Believer. Waiting with bated breath for the total unveiling of truth. Nothing scares me.

In response B.. J.. to her Publication

well done!!!

Formerly wickerbasket20. Q. Trump. Female. 50's. Can't decode, but digital soldier nonetheless. On: Rumble,WeGo

In response B.. J.. to her Publication

That made me cry. I saw the military and tears came down.
I think of his sacrifice and tears came down.
I think of Q and the tears came down.

(4) Show this thread

Chatter of ....This is DC!

In response Dee ash to her Publication

No way that is DC. It is Winter in DC and there are no leaves on the trees. Also, cars are European looking.

(1) Show this thread

Bikers, Irish, Scottish, and Lions/animals always welcomed !

ALL 4 ONE ONE 4 ALL >11212411411212 > 111111141141111111 444's 4ollow me!