Doq Holliday @doqholliday
09 August, 09:05
JFK Jr is alive.

Trump is good.

They are friends.

They are healing the world by exposing it all.

Dont get it twisted.

Since the dawn of time, God has used His Children to fight evil and overcome it. Read the Bible. He chooses imperfect men to accomplish His perfect mission.

Some of you need to be punched or slapped in the face to wake up again.

If God showed you the truth, did He do it by accident? Has He ever done anything by accident?

If your faith is dead, youโ€™re almost dead.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
HERE IS WHAT i RECEIVED ON TWITTER TODAY:
"I wish ppl would put as much time into researching the man that they do making excuses for him. Trump is not who you think he is. He is IMMERSED in the occult with Freemasonic/Luciferian symbolism everywhere. "Take heed that no man deceive you"
TO WHICH I REPLIED:
If God chose only well-rounded people w/no character flaws, some of the credit would inevitably go to the people & not God. By choosing flawed people w/ a bad past, a shaky present, & an uncertain future, God alone gets the glory when they accomplish amazing things by his power.
Consider-Noah who got drunk.
Abraham who lied about his wife.
Jacob who was a deceiver.
Moses who murdered an Egyptian.
Rahab who was a harlot.
Samson who had serious problems with lust & anger.
David who was an adulterer.
Paul who persecuted the church.
Peter who denied Christ.
01:01 PM - Aug 10, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PatrioticRealtor in this post can reply
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
15 July, 08:25
In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication
EXACTLY RIGHT! Read about Cyrus in the Bible...exactly Trump

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
11 August, 06:36
que la force soit avec nous ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŒฟ

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
10 August, 02:09

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
10 August, 01:01
God wonโ€™t tolerate human pride, so he chooses people who have nothing to brag about.
โ€œBrothers, think of what you were when you were called. Not many of you were wise by human standards; not many were influential; not many were of noble birthโ€ (I Corinthians 1:26)

HAVEN'T GOTTEN A RETURN REPLY YE

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
15 July, 08:27
Exactly! Jesus chose rough and rowdy fisherman, not the religious Pharisees, for his disciples and foundation builders of the church. & I don't mran Catholic church...that is fiction.