Law & Physics @physics171
08 August, 04:01
from
WhipLash347
Ceases All aggressive U.S Govt Military Actions Worldwide

Establishes Peace Throughout The World.

How do you stop wars?

By taking away the Capacity of having them.

Tunnels/Dumbs/Nuclear Reactors/Major Dams.
Removing the ability to traffick. Majority of any form of Trafficking happens below the ground.
Earthquakes - Rods Of God

Oil & Gas Fields/Refineries etc being blown up.
Been showing you all this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jose Bito @Josebito
08 August, 05:03

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Great News. How realistic is this plan, in view of the fact(s) that our Country has been heading downward really fast, thanks to the Dems and Bidet Administration.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 August, 05:04
In response Jose Bito to his Publication
Evidence suggest true, a must for humanity, lots of sources...

Jose Bito @Josebito
✝️I pray it is true. Several of my close friends have lost their jobs because they refused to vaccinate. I pray Nesara happens soon!🛐
05:09 PM - Aug 08, 2021

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/thread/thread.phtml on line 320
Only people mentioned by Josebito in this post can reply
08 August, 05:24
In response Jose Bito to his Publication
Here is process how to help for America.
Kirks law corner.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...