Only people mentioned by JoyceChandler in this post can reply
Colleen White @SILVERLQCKS
06 August, 11:34
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
Wow, I must be really blessed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
06 August, 11:32
Here was me thinking it was the APS smart meter.

Have had a constant high pitched noise in my ears for years... sometimes, at night, it's so loud, I want to put my hands over my ears... but, of course, that does not help...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Colleen White @SILVERLQCKS
06 August, 11:35
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
I know how you feel.

gail nichols @2021election
06 August, 11:17
I have it alot, lately its been pretty stong

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
06 August, 11:14
Wow, That Happened Today, I Always Heard “ someone is talking about you”. lol. I Like Your Explanation! Thank You!

Robert Franz @afsocrob
06 August, 11:09
Nah, it's just the 5G radiation effecting us.

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
06 August, 11:08
Thank You! Been ringing for a week now!

Data Gramma @Vic
06 August, 10:59
That actually happened yesterday and I woke up with a better understanding of someone I had wronged during my lifetime.