Robert Travers @Robert1957
06 August, 09:24
Well. Its Friday. Next week is gonna be interesting. My. main concern is the EBS that the FCC and FEMA are doing on Wednesday. I feel that if it was the EBS Q mentioned...it would be the military doing it. Its no coincidence that it just happens to be on the 11th. Lot of stuff coming. So my concern is this. FEMA is either a coiled serpent or an actual provider of emergency services depending on how and who is activating it. Its possible it could just be a test. Or, it could be the go sign. Or it could be a black hat attempt to shut things down. Again, who actually made the call? Just be prepared. I'd rather err to the side of caution. My SS check hits at 12 01 AM on Wednesday. I will be at my banks ATM at midnight. Im taking all but $1 out. I can always put it back later. Just think if 80M Patriots did that. Might cause a little chaos. Anyway. Just be smart and safe. If it's hitting the fan next week...dont be caught short.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
A lot of objects in the air on this one. Been buying freeze dried foods, pasta, sauce dated24, keep silver and 2 grand in safe always. If SHTF I figure we good for a couple months
09:32 PM - Aug 06, 2021
In response Robert Travers to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Keeperoffools3 in this post can reply
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
06 August, 09:54
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
I got 4 tanks of propane refilled and kerosene for a heater this week. I have done the same $1000 cash, and enough silver to sustain for a bit. My basement looks like a small bomb shelter. I hope things go quickly, some of my neighbors are not prepared.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 August, 09:56
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
It’s up to us to help them as much as we can

06 August, 09:56
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
It’s up to us to help them as much as we can

Robert Travers @Robert1957
06 August, 09:39
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Yep. Ive been buying for awhile. I have two refrigerator/freezers and a deep freeze all full. 6 or 7 ice chests. Cases of canned goods. Dry soups. I won't go hungry. And Im a pretty experienced camper. Primitive is my favorite camping style but I have all the goods. This is what I use for having fun. 8 man. Well. One man seven women if I can swing it. 😂

06 August, 09:49
In response Robert Travers to his Publication
Only 2 of us, bought a small 1 burner, 10 propane cylinders. I don’t think it will go to that, but not taking chances.