LightHeartAnon • LHA @LightHeartAnon
Yeah...

-Take the vaccine & die
-Or get Covid, take some HCQ+ & recover in 3 days.

decisions, descisions...

People are figuring it out & now...
It's Breaking News!
01:26 PM - Jan 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply
Eileen same as @Elizabeth31712609
01 February, 02:16
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
This is not a vaccine, it's GENE THERAPY. no kidding

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dr. Bobbi Anne White @vrajavala
30 January, 07:20
yeah, best remedy for COVID is to turn off the TV. They are jus SCARING everyone with their BoogeyMan. When we were kids(back in the 50's), we would have Measles, ChickenPox parties, and we would all get the "whatever," be sick for a few days, Mom would get us some ginger ale, we'd stay home from school, watch TV and get over the "whatever." Go back to school in a few days. it's called "herd immunity.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
28 January, 03:35
DEMS NO LONGER NEED IT.
MASK WILL DISAPPEAR SOON.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
28 January, 02:47

Mike Pal @MikeinthePlaza
28 January, 02:35

Jersey Girl @Jersey23
28 January, 02:21
It's true, the company is putting the resources towards production of 2 different treatments instead.

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
28 January, 02:15
Wake Up America you still haven't figured out that this is the greatest HOAX ever perpetrated on the American people. A Revolutionary Revolt Against Tyranny and Civil Acts of Disobedience are needed to restore America “1776”

Hydroxychloroquine + Zinc + Z pak = COVID-19 cure https://c19study.com/

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
28 January, 02:14
Watch this german movie from 79. https://youtu.be/S-U-VnBdt...

LoveMy Cats @CanadaPatriot8
28 January, 02:12
One of the patients at my facility takes HCQ (for another reason, not covid)...I said that he would never get covid or be sick from covid because he takes it everyday...

I got the "fluoride stare" back...they refuse to listen or stop watching MSM...

🤦🏻‍♀️

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
28 January, 03:21
In response LoveMy Cats to her Publication
"Flouride stare", that's priceless!!! 😂😂

Belinda Blanton @belindacb
30 January, 07:21
In response LoveMy Cats to her Publication
My son and his family all have the virus. I just mentioned this drug and he became irate and said, "I'm not going to argue with you. . . " I have to play "nice" or they will stop allowing me to see my 6-month-old grandson virtually. Crazy, twilight zone world we live in!