Only people mentioned by Volpeam in this post can reply
American Patriot @Onthelake21
15 January, 07:27
In response Anna Maria Volpe ⭐⭐⭐ to her Publication
I do have a product on Amazon its my patented product for recessed lighting fixtures, if people do need it they can go directly to my website to order.
www.turnerlightcovers.com

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
McMusic Servant @Zarasonari
15 January, 01:59
Thank you! Great idea!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gunslinger Girl @gunslingergirl
15 January, 01:35
I have been doing this for years. You usally get much better deals too and direct emailings for their other products

Annie D-W @Annie172123
15 January, 01:26
Great suggestion!

Annie D-W @Annie172123
15 January, 01:26
Great suggestion!

InDigo Nine @InDigoNine
15 January, 01:00
👍👌

Speechless 312 @Speechless312
15 January, 12:11
I have books on Amazon that I sign when ordered direct. Not marketing myself, just saying companies want to work with you.

Dan Baluta @copaceni
15 January, 12:10
I'm doing the same with Ebay. And many times i discovered that it's a bit cheaper on the company website. No commision to ebay or amazon this way.