John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
Something I doubt you will ever know, and something I will never be able to prove.

One of our Chinese agents released a virus before it could be made more deadly, This turned the eyes of the world to China.
It was released much earlier than they said and was in America far before you were told it was. For almost 6 months there were not a lot of people dying. Than there was. How?
Their plan was set into motion early, very early. You have seen their planned reaction. Appropriate for a deadly virus they were building but not for what was let loose. Now they are making no sense. They do not know how to think on their feet and that is why they lost.

The truth is being let out but will it really matter?
01:52 AM - Aug 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Ana Tate @Anatated
04 August, 09:59
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
There are those of us who knew people who had it in 2019. It may be more widely accepted than anyone realizes. They just don’t talk about it in larger circles. The sheep can be really vicious when the proscribed narrative is challenged. btw, every time I respond to one of your post, my keyboard is highjacked. Only happens on your posts.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
04 August, 07:02
Looking back and validating what you saying....
I knew something was off and even told some people this;
late July, early August (2 months before event 201) there were reported deaths of what doctors termed "Popcorn Lung" caused by what they thought were vaping (electric cigarettes). The tissues became inflamed and the alveoli sacs filled with liquid. Many people also had a summer flu but nobody thought it was odd? Tip offs were statements from Mr. Trump where in which somebody whispered "It was a military operation" and Mr. Trump said "You should have told me".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 August, 07:03
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Good points and great memory.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
04 August, 12:18
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Charlie, remember Kary Mullins? Noble prize winner of the PCR for the "cure" of HIV.... which Mullins denied repeatedly , said it was a hoax, said Fucci and his faux doc friends were all hoaxes and conveniently he was silenced in Summer of 2019 - the one brain who could have been fighting this mystery virus. Ditto with Dr. Judy Mikovitz, who was not killed, but silenced by jail time and a gag order, planted evidence in her home for a crooked judge to place sentence on her.

So yes, it arrived early and directly ... perhaps it was to wipe out he conservative voices 1st, so no push back.

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
04 August, 02:40
Truth always matters… Question is, what will be done with it🙏🇺🇸❤️

04 August, 07:43
In response Melissa Robinson to her Publication
Great answer.

Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
04 August, 02:08
Interesting theory. Makes sense, whereas their global lockdowns don't. The entire protocol is illogical and stupidly transparent. Surreal.

I know a lot of people, including myself and my husband, who got sick in late fall/early winter of 2019/2020. Moreso than since then. The symptoms were identical, though longer lasting, than his recent experience after being exposed to too much spike protein from vaxxed medical staff. He's still fighting shingles in his left eyeball, which is impacting his vision, but it followed immediately after an episode of fever/chills/sweats/shaking. Much shorter duration than in January.

04 August, 02:13
In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication
May the Lord bless him and heal him quickly. Many things can step in once resistance is lowered. I am sure he knows how to take care of himself and raise it back up.