Samantha Greenwood @SammyTrump
25 February, 07:34

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
25 February, 08:21
In response Samantha Greenwood to her Publication
about 10 years ago a local hospital that was state owned shut down. The bldg has been vacant, around 5 years ago I wanted to buy this hospital and convert to a shelter for homeless, it has beautiful grounds, I thought about having those who reside there, also work there, everyone that resided there would have to contribute to helping with the chores, upkeep, cooking, cleaning, laundry, maintenance. Anyway I went to 5 different banks - they basically said oh that is sweet you have a kind heart, but we are not into give away programs. Here is a Bldg that had a 400 Bed capacity, that would have helped get 400 homeless people into a bldg, out of the elements, give them a helping hand, but to them if they are not making money off of the deal they do not care about humanity. Today that bldg is still empty and decaying more each day from lack of use.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leah Mattingly @Leahbird
You have a beautiful heart! dont give up on your dream! 💛
09:55 PM - Aug 03, 2021
In response Patricia Madonna to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Leahbird in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Leah Mattingly, click on at the bottom under it