Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step. Earning my trust takes time, I want to let my walls down for you. Patience, One step at a time. 🤍💚
08:36 PM - Aug 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
29 December, 02:26
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
ok 🤍💚❤️‍🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
03 August, 08:55
Missing a step can lead to missing part of the journey. Many people want the end result, but never see what they admire in others took the other falling many times until they reached the destiny. The saying "don't judge my insides, by my outsides" comes to mind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 August, 08:56
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
. 🙏 YES EXACTLY!

03 August, 08:53
Patience is not the ability to wait. Patience is to be calm no matter what happens, I constantly take action to turn it to positive growth opportunities, and I have faith to believe that it will all work out in the end while I'm waiting.

Jon Neville @jonnevi
04 August, 10:37