Only people mentioned by Xaudius in this post can reply
CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
28 March, 09:27
In response Xaudius Pandora to her Publication
They're still fighting . . but can't penetrate the Line!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
05 March, 10:31
the pic you are using is from January...............here's today's

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Xaudius Pandora @Xaudius
08 March, 05:23
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
this was posted a month ago

Mike Anon @Mike314
29 January, 06:54
Flatline means "dead."

Paty Gracia @Patrici20972314
29 January, 05:56

I am What I am @OfLight
28 March, 09:31
In response Paty Gracia to his Publication
thank you so much i had no idea what i was looking at.

Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
29 March, 09:58
Thank you...now I understand this!! Blessings and Peace♥️🕊

29 January, 05:54

29 January, 05:54

Leslie Werner @lwerne
29 January, 06:09
I want to know more about this! Looks very exciting-I'm there!!!

True North @TrueNorthGirl
29 January, 05:38
Thank you for posting this!
i had forgotten the descriptions of the colors
Red is Resistance
White is Positive
what are Yellow and Green?

tarna 2112 @Tarna2112
29 January, 05:12
AMEN

Teirza Bristow @TeirzaB
29 January, 05:11
I LOVE this! #GodAlreadyWon

Poppy Capu @BlueRose777
29 January, 04:59
HoldTheLine.

Boston Girl @Bostongirl
29 January, 04:59
🙏🙏🙏

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
29 January, 04:58
RED = Resistance of Energy Flow
It's definitely looking like less and less resistance is there, meaning once the evil is completely destroyed, the White Spikes will be permanent ushering in the new World of Light and Love. 🙏❤️

Gram Cracker @GramCracker17
29 January, 04:57
What does this mean?

Karen Seale @Kkdubby
29 January, 05:00
In response Gram Cracker to her Publication
i wish i knew!

Susan Gasperson @SonofLiberty
29 January, 05:02
In response Gram Cracker to her Publication
The Earth's frequency is being raised by the awakening of the human collective to such a higher vibration that evil and untruths are being decimated. This is how powerful we are as humans. Get on board the Freedom Train!

Kristina Cashman @Krissycash
29 January, 04:57
This is the besy news Ive heard in days. Thank you for the update

Truth Be Told ❤ @TruthBeTold2
29 January, 04:53
Amen!

Patriot Jules @PatriotJules
29 January, 04:52
🙏🙏🙏