Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
This inspires me to at least begin to grow some of the food I eat! ♥️
12:11 PM - Aug 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
04 August, 04:38
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
You can start small.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
04 August, 10:14
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
Love it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
03 August, 12:14
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
Gosh …I would love this …but i dont have a yard ….hopefully sometime soon i will 🙏🙏

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
03 August, 12:39
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
My Father-in-law grows a garden every year that supplies not only himself, but 1/2 of the neighborhood who have little children! We have talked a lot about the collusion between the builders, the automobile and the landscaping industries have worked together to shape our dwellings and properties, to EXCLUDE spacing for food-producing gardens! Plans for new subdivisions, etc., never even have spaces for such gardens on their blueprints. model drawings, and virtual renderings.

Last year with the COVID planned-demic propaganda, Gov Whitmer (MI) forbade the selling of garden food seeds, tools, soil for the same, AND the American flag!
Can we say, almost everywhere we turn.. "Collusions?!"