Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
27 July, 09:48
Come together and Call Out to God as One People.

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

-Matthew 5:5

Believe!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
10 July, 01:15 (E)
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
You are 100% correct. God loves you!!!! Followed you since the beginning here, no coincidences right?? Until a couple months ago I always read your name as Divine Dirtcloud. Not clod…. To me I was always seeing you as light and uplifting!! You speak truth from your heart, and Still do. Have a great great day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
10 July, 03:35
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
All I saw was Divine hes a great man

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
10 July, 06:31
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
I'd be honored to have a cold one with you!

If you are ever in vantucky hit us up. We've met a bunch of you blessed anons!

#BlessUp

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
27 January, 10:13
You ARE everything God meant you to be, and MORE!! He infused you with a WARRIOR spirit, you weren’t meant to be meek😁 He is very pleased with His Divine Dirtclod, I know this for a fact🤓 Your marching orders are ‘Go ahead, rip ‘em a new one’😂(a new HEART I mean🤓😉)

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
27 January, 10:15
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
Affirmative Ghost Rider!

#BlessUp

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
02 August, 09:27
God Loves Us So Much, and those who harm little children HE despises.

Meek is not weak.

You are appreciated Brother.