Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
02 August, 08:50
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Perhaps they could use some to help those incarcerated for Jan 6th, peaceful people who showed up in support of Trump

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
02 August, 08:43
post 1846, 8/12/2018...interesting🤔🤔🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danita Rhea @GentryRose
02 August, 08:28
Well Halleluiah...Now lets DO SOMETHING with all that money!!!
Like forming an ARMY and taking back out COUNTRY!!!!

Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
02 August, 07:22
I support Trump, but honestly....I don't feel right about giving money to the RNC. They turned their backs on election fraud and didn't support POTUS when he needed them to. So, can someone tell me WHY patriots are backing them now? Even Trump says in his message they "USED my name and likeness". Certainly, that does not imply a friendly relationship.

I don't know about you all, but I'll keep donating to DJT directly. The RNC will never get a penny from me, again. Once a traitor, always a traitor.

Donate to DJT's SAVE AMERICA campaign ONLY!

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
02 August, 07:06
Love this!! Anyone who doesn't support Trump is a fool.