CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
this is so upsetting to me

My daughter had a bad reaction and hid it from me for a month because we disagreed about her getting a vax and me refusing to get one.

I do not know how bad her reaction was, but she said she was sick at home for days. This exact thing did not happen to her, but I pray for all the people who are tricked into this effing experiment from hell
02:44 PM - Aug 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
02 August, 03:53
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
One of my family members was sick for almost 4 weeks after this vaxx from pfizer (feeling week and being dizzy, others got blood cloth). I warned them all, but they are not willing to listen, because brainwashed by the mainstream media. One died after that vaxx, an other had a narrow escape from his death. Let's make them pay for all those damages they caused to the people. So that they will think twice or thrice before doing it ever again. Who will stop them in the future?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
02 August, 04:01
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
😂😰 so truly sorry about your family.

I will pray for you and yours.

Yes, we want justice. I will never forget, and never forgive until things are fixed, and justice is served.

Very sad and condolences for your loss.

Yes, let's make them pay. Bad karma for them. 😡

God Bless you and your family

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396