AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
02 August, 09:01

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEO ONE @Neo
02 August, 09:11
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
I know that Rothschild have an big invest in XRP.
Then Amazon and XRP are in business partners yet. The News did't still noticed that. Is it now a good or a bad invest? That's the question?
https://aws.amazon.com/de/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
02 August, 09:16
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Well, bad people can still have good ideas. What if White Hat's seized their idea and will use it for the good of Patriot's?

NEO ONE @Neo
02 August, 09:22
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
Well it can be. I have a little amount in XRP. Vincent has it also in his Portfolio. We'll see what will be happen. The crazy is only that the news don't write about the Partnership between Amazon and Ripple. Well that's huge news usually in the crypto world.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
I know that Vincent mentioned his crypto holdings, I guess we will see if he is a Patriot or not.
09:26 AM - Aug 02, 2021
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Cecil in this post can reply
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
02 August, 09:56
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
€¥€ KEEP HIGH HOPES BUT Q SAID DO NOT INVEST TO MAKE MONEY INVEST TO PROVE A POINT SHUT DOWN YOU TAKE OUT YOUR STOCKS CASHNOUT NOW LEAVES THEM WITH JUST THEIR MONEY LEFT TO PLAY WITH €¥€ AM WARNING ,, NOT A FINANCIAL ADVISOR BUT KNOW HOW TO DEAFEAT MANY ENEMIES WITH A SINGLE BLOW 🪖🪖🪖🪖🪖😇🙏😇✝️☯️✝️😇🙏😇🐸🧙‍♂️
🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎶🎶🎶🎶🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵

https://music.youtube.com/...