Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Susie Que donated @SusieQue
02 August, 09:26
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
He needs it cut off

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
02 August, 05:51
He is already executed I hope.
He and ALL of the psychopathic, sociopathic freaks with no conscience from these bloodline families are sick & need to go the way of the Dodo bird.
I am not God but what He says about those who cause little ones to stumble is severe...and most of their children appear cold, beyond redemption, like lizards or rabid animals with no empathy for humankind. All effected by their group loxism(hatred of white people) but with what we know of the massive number kids from Haiti,Africa and central America, they are evil to all of them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
02 August, 05:30
Fooking evil pervert, I hope you are gone and it was a painful departure

The Variant (I AM RICH) @IlVarianti
02 August, 05:27
makes you wonder now... what really happened to the other member from Jackass who was "killed in the car accident" a few years ago?

Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
02 August, 05:27
God may forgive some of these Sick Mother F#%*¥ers…..I WILL NOT!!!!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
02 August, 05:23
Bloodliner devil pos. TWISTED mofo, please tell me he is not on this planet.

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
02 August, 01:22
Evil pig

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
02 August, 10:38
Sick bastard! Is he dead yet?

Jon Neville @jonnevi
02 August, 11:00
In response Bonnie Brickell to her Publication
Bonnie it is beyond sick? It is a declaration of what they are doing?

memes matter @NoComment
02 August, 10:30
THIS made me an enemy of liberals in norway who arent liberals but fools, who reasoned steveO's' tatt for fan based reasons. i archived the meme stationary for further use. People cant seem to understand even when its starring them in the face. The programming enhanced with pharmacological methods are at large. pray~

Desert Dog @Zippydog
02 August, 10:26
That type of tattoo best removed with a chainsaw.

TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
02 August, 03:46
wtf 😤😤🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
02 August, 03:41