Lady 4Trump @Dollface
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins
Please watch this video & share.
If anyone is thinking of giving up on DJT, first think long and hard about what this man is doing-the magnitude of what he is doing.
He has given up everything for us, for our Country. It's do or die time for all of us.
I stand with DJT til the wheels fall off...Who's with me?!!!!
I'm holding the line.
I'm trusting the plan.
Most of all, I trust this man with my life.
He has never let us down, and never will.
He was sent by God, and we know GOD WINS.

WWG1WGA!!!

From DMPatriot
No one said it would be easy.
Listen closely to what Trump is saying.
07:03 PM - Aug 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
01 August, 10:15
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
I’m all in for our President Trump! He has been there & will continue to be there for the American People! I too trust the plan going forward. 100%. We the People need to stay collective.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
01 August, 07:51
I am right by your side, I know he is coming back I LOVE that man and support him 100 percent!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
01 August, 07:40
I Am Still 100% behind Trump. And They Thought We Were Just Going To Go Away, They Were Wrong.

connie wright @cowri
01 August, 07:19
I stand with PDJT more today than I did in 2016 when I voted for him. My eyes are open to the truth. 1,000,000,000%

Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
01 August, 07:17
I should hve added that I b*tch & moan, cry and scream, want it over now, now, now....but always, in the end I stand with DJT!!!

We are human...we feel deeply...we are hurting....our world is hurting.

It's ok to bi*ch, to joke, to scream to each other.

WWG1WGA