Stormy17 IsHere @Stormy17ishere
@Dan_Scavino_Official

My true and only president is a humble person with deep soul. He cares for the ordinary people, but he is an extraordinary gentleman. I give him hundreds of thumbs ups and my eternal support to see him back in the Oval Office as soon as possible.👍🇺🇸 Spread this to show that your support is dedicated only to Donald J. Trump- the VOICE of AMERICA🇺🇸🦅 Subscribe: @Dan_Scavino_Official
07:24 AM - Aug 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by Stormy17ishere in this post can reply
SPORTS @SPORTS
26 September, 04:55
In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication
Scavino continues to egg patriots on with his Twitter account, so whether this is real or not doesn't matter. The fact that they ALL know nothing is going to come of 2020 but still cannot resist egging things on is as sad as Hillary Rodham Clinton dining on children.

HANG THEM ALL!

Meanwhile, grifter POSO talking 2024 as if anyone would ever vote for Trump again if 2020 isn't fixed and the swamp isn't completely drained WITH beheadings.

PURE MOTHER FUCKING TRASH!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jana Rozenbergová @scaevola
04 August, 11:33
❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Butter Milk @Buttermilk
04 August, 10:49
is that a real Dan Scavino account?

Jon Neville @jonnevi
04 August, 10:41
please watch and share and understand globalist tactics?

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Manufacturing of a Mass Psychosis - Can Sanity Return to an Insane World? - YouTube

Access 51+ membership videos (more added each month) ► http://academyofideas.com/members/**Join via Paypal or Credit Card or with Bitcoin/Monero**===Paypal (...

Luciana Lippolis @lucy1
04 August, 10:12
My wish to the American people is that President Trump will soon return to the leadership of the United States, for peace and stability in the world.
So as an Italian I ask President Donald J. Trump and Vice President John Kennedy to take over as soon as possible, the world needs you !!! God bless you🙏❤️

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
01 August, 07:25