Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
31 July, 09:07
hey silly question. if your child has severe stomach issues wohld you buy and allow him to eat junk and fast food despite the fact that his mother begging you not to allow that?? despite the fact that he is constantly screaming in pain and sitting on the toilet???? his mother— she makes non-GMO organic healthy home cooked meals for him daily and begging you to bring him home for all his meals —-no outside food !!!! and she always has a fridge full of delicious fruits and vegetables and organic snacks for him ??? this is the freaking insanity I have to live with ——i cant even hold down a real job because he is not feeling well enough to go to school many many days and i have to be avaioable ———i have no help besides this idiot his father who who feeds him junk?? what would u do ???? i am sorry but this is hell on earth !!! i have no source of income besides this idiot either. im sorry BUT some days i just want to scream !!! its a never ending nightmare !!!! this asshole does not freak

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
31 July, 09:11
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
We make jr eat organics plums and pruns

problem solved

real food hits humans different.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 @RachelT
he has ibs /on top of mild autism and autoimmune issues. all i do is research and cook ——his father loves him BUT he just dont get it he cannot eat mcdonalds and pizza and bbq chips and crap from the gas statuon grocery store. he just dowsnt get it ???? this is going on way toooo long. im tired of the stupidity
09:17 PM - Jul 31, 2021
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Only people mentioned by RachelT in this post can reply
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
31 July, 09:34
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication