Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
31 July, 05:12
Now they have really lost it. Australia is in deep trouble

Disclose.tv
🚨
disclosetv
JUST IN - Australia will not reopen its borders for travel until 80% of the population is vaccinated - Prime Minister Scott Morrison

https://twitter.com/disclo...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
31 July, 05:14
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
I feel so bad for the Aussie's. I don't think they're going to take it...something has gotta give.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
31 July, 05:15
In response Chula Firefly to his Publication
You need to revolt - do not comply - get organised - be smart and remove the head of the snake

31 July, 05:17
Agree, wholeheartedly! I'm in Texas but have frens there.

31 July, 05:19
Were good to go UK have an Army in my Town rdy to deploy

31 July, 05:20
Oh that's awesome Robert. I've been keeping my finger on the pulse there, you can FEEL the uprising! 💪❤️🙏

31 July, 05:27
My Dad was well known my hometown Salford and my younger Brother knows Everyone -- Wakefield Family in Salford aew like well known and more than that respected as good people - So it`s not hard to get ppl rdy coming from an awesome family - So I gave Business cards phone number my Mum`s address as bigger property saying come here if things get bad - Email database and emergency Text database -- we can get 1,000 ppl in the location within 10 mins and many more after plus we have other stuff rdy
Thats what we been doing copy the plan - to be safe

31 July, 05:30
❤️ LOVE IT! You are indeed blessed what a beautiful fam. Are you related to Dr. Andrew Wakefield?

31 July, 05:36
No not related to the Doctor
but Text and Emails the Callsign is " Dynamite" Everyone knows in work - in the Park with the Kids - Get to the Safe Zone -
I am related to this Guy Alias Robin Hood mad but true
https://englishhistoryauth...

31 July, 05:49
I've always been in love with the Legend of Robin Hood! So cool!

31 July, 05:53
The name Robertus Hood appears in the Wakefield Manorial Court Rolls up into the 1320's.2

31 July, 06:05
Fascinating...reading the link you posted....I love history. I'm kinda a Heinz 57 but have Welsh blood on my dad's side. Reese.

31 July, 06:16
Well I have uncles family history freaks raced back to the 1320 no record of hode or Hood only Wakefield from that line which meant they took the town name to idenitify them as Hode or Hood was now an outlaw title --- I believe many ppl here with Hero and Heroine genes are the one`s who God Woke --- Some ppl do not know their Ancestors but Heroes and Heroines of old are now here with us

31 July, 06:27
Ohhhhh....love that analogy. I believe this. Thank you Robert! Feeling the spirit! I bet I dream of our heroic ancestors tonight. Raising consciousness - we are here, now, for a reason ❤️😇

I am a Warrior and this pysche war is hard on the soul reason why try to keep ppl on the level
06:36 PM - Jul 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
31 July, 06:50
Yes it is. But at the same time, I know I'm here and awake for a reason. We all are here. Felt it all my life really, just didn't know what it would be. Until now. Saddened that my siblings are asleep, but I think I'm waking big bro. Our dad died in a commercial plane crash 9/11/74 7+4 is 11. Stephen Colbert's father was on the flight too - almost all others were gov workers and perished all but 8 or 10 ( Dah was high security clearance dod civil engineer). I have always felt it was not an accident. Anyways, God Bless you, so glad to have our Patriot family here 🙏❤️

31 July, 06:55
My sorrow your loss -- But justice is coming ---

31 July, 06:58
Be Super Strong Christ is here amongst us