Divine Dirtclod @Divinedirtclod
I'm not NORMAL....

I went and helped my 63 year old neighbor replace his breaks on his exploder. He asked me what I thought about the fauxination and if he should get it. I promptly sent him my post and said hey, this guy shares a lot of good info. He went through my posts and comments as I replaced his calipers, pads and rotors and he said, "this guy, has a lot of good info." I told him no, he gets a lot of info.

Riddle me this:

1. The inventor of the PCR test said it was not designed to determine the type of infection, rather it was designed to show you had an infection.

2. If the test can not differentiate the virus / sickness how do they confirm you have/died from "covid"?

3. What happened to all the yearly influenza deaths? More importantly why do "covid" deaths mimic or match the standard yearly influenza deaths?

4. So they can't Identify covid deaths how can they identify a so called variant?

5. Corona = common cold in the medical journals...

6. Why was a
05:51 PM - Jul 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
01 August, 07:18
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Oh... So that IS a shadow .. and .. it WAS just a bird as we suspected

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Photon 333 donated @Photon
01 August, 07:13
I want to know what #6 is.🙂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
01 August, 07:22
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Riddle me this:

1. The inventor of the PCR test said it was not designed to determine the type of infection, rather it was designed to show you had an infection.

2. If the test can not differentiate the virus / sickness how do they confirm you have/died from "covid"?

3. What happened to all the yearly influenza deaths? More importantly why do "covid" deaths mimic or match the standard yearly influenza deaths.

4. So they can't Identify covid deaths how can they identify a so called variant?

5. Corona = common cold in the medical journals...

6. Why was a patent filed in 2015 for a covid vaccine?

shall I continue?? or may I go enjoy my family time?

WAKE THE FUCK UP... ASK THESE QUESTIONS TO SHEEPLE. I DARE YOU. I DOUBLE DOG DARE YOU, NOPE I TRIPLE DOG DARE YOU..

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND

Photon 333 donated @Photon
01 August, 07:12
#1 . What it truly determines is if you have the virus in the body. Well, if they can't identify the virus, then how can the test do that? What it really does is to identify that a person has a coronavirus (cold or other type) in their body. That could be from a cold one had when they were 10.

And what does that mean? That we all have that in our body, and it's normal.

The Epstein Barr virus, for example, now has blood tests (allegedly) showing if you've had the virus in the past and if you currently have an active virus (mono). Think of AIDS/HIV.

Everyone has staph in and on their body. If you have folliculitis on the skin, you have an active infection (bacterial though) and need an antibiotic (or effective alternative med or diet/hygiene change).

But most people don't understand these basic facts; that having viruses and bacteria in the body is NORMAL.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
01 August, 07:26
FACTS MATTER.

Peaceful Warrior @BTheChange55
01 August, 07:29
These are some basics they need to be teaching in schools.