Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
31 July, 04:24

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
THIS PEOPLE THIS !!!!!!! DON'T MESS WITH MY TEXAS PATRIOTS STAND WWG1WGA WW

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
31 July, 03:47

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
i grew up with hearing it's ok to treat animals like we do (not that "we" have a clue as to the reality of the experimentation on "animals" but was told "it's ok, they don't have cognitive function and are bred for this purpose" - now am applying that thought process to humans) now i realize it's all just dif levels of their experimentation. animal voices are dif from ours. it does not make them less powerful energy. they speak, they communicate and are advanced enough that "we" cannot or is not disclosed that "we" can break through that communication barrier. nothing about this planet is "right". my tour almost done

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396