Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
31 July, 07:13
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Ah, so now all that we have been waiting for will happen in November 2021 instead of August 2021? Am I reading this right? That, in spite of the protests and mass awakenings that are happening, the people must suffer further deaths of innocents and we must - in spite of our efforts (because we are standing up; most without the benefit of a second amendment and therefore unarmed) - risk more unlawful arrest and even forced injections because the date is now November 2021?! Have I read this right? If so, the carrot-on-a-stick BS needs to end, or it won’t be just the DS that will face the wrath of the people. I hope I misinterpreted this message?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
31 July, 06:50
made my wife watch with me last year, she had never seen it. Then her great uncle pops up in it in a scene I never noticed . He won best actor in 1939 and played the count of Monte Cristo

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Steve Murray @Stevie
31 July, 06:38
Guy Fawkes -
I hope and pray the Houses of Parliament go down this time!