Photon 333 @Photon
If you hear from a family member or friend, and they are "oh so concerned" about the delta variant and your health (fear), the solution is easy. Don't become angry.

"I love you. But my health is none of your business. My body, my choice. Please don't discuss this with me again."

That way you have attempted to save your relationship and established your boundaries. Don't expect them to respect that, however.

I can't believe how many people operate from a place of abject fear—without facts.
10:49 PM - Jul 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by Photon in this post can reply
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
30 July, 10:51
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
I do not have the ability to flavor my speech with grace. I do not cast pearls before swine. "No man left behind" is God's issue.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 donated @Photon
30 July, 10:56
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
God is full of grace.

Those who have been brainwashed, through no fault of their own, still deserve love and grace. Sorry, but after my 3 NDEs, I will only have love for others.

Evil, of course, and pedos are exceptions.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396