Only followers of this user (unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
29 July, 11:05
In response E.T. PHONE HOME to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
04 August, 07:26
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
No wonder the "Flu" just stopped. LMFAO.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doc Savage @DocSavageDR
04 August, 04:17
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
I've been saying this since Feb 2020

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
29 July, 06:25
They will think whatever they’ve been told to think by CNN, thats what will happen.

That is the pattern

Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
29 July, 04:33
Absolutely nothing. Post more menes and hope someone comes to save them.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
29 July, 04:17
and worse of all - they could have been with them in such a terrifying time????

MsButterfly 2002 @MsButterfly2002
29 July, 03:30
They won't be able to walk down the street.

Patriot Hybrid @Patriothybrid
29 July, 03:23
Been hoping Doctors will stand up and call for the immediate stop to these vaccines. Noboby is talking about the FDA and CDC recalling the PCR test due too 90% false positive rate.
Q 1. If they have always faulty why is that not the largest topic of conversation in the world. No pandemic right?
Q 2 Why why are they continuing to use a faulty test. How many people have been missed diagnosed?

Julie Casey @Trump2023
29 July, 03:10
I worked in a nursing home it was beautiful from the outside, I expose them all and was fired what goes on behind the scenes is crimes against humanity and they will all burn in hell . Now let’s talk about child protection services and foster care, I had no chance trying to fight [their] system of such demonic power.

Jody Donohue @Jody
29 July, 03:13
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
I did too. I quit 6 months later. It was heartbreaking to say the least. I was entrusted with 12 people daily. They were treated like sheep. Fed slop and left to stare at walls in corners with little to no respect. 😔

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
29 July, 03:42
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
Just so HEARTBREAKING to hear all this...ALL CHILDREN and ELDERLY must be PROTECTED, LOVED, NURTURED, CARED for as if they are our own flesh & blood!! This is physically making me ill & my heart hurts! Thank you for being that whistleblower! God bless you for exposing them....they will be pushed, it may not be here on earth.🙏🏼