Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Robin Speakman @RobinRhea
22 August, 07:03
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
The hatefilled & demonic left

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
22 August, 05:54
Pastor - welcome to my text's. I got a prelude to the destruction (with threats +) to the point I won't talk to people or get close or even date (cuz I don't want anyone harmed ) yet I'm still vertical. Not happily but still here

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
22 August, 05:54
Pastor Greg,
I would request they no longer attend services!
These haters have darken hearts! They are dangerous due to their dark energy!
I believe they go to services for show! These people are everywhere! Damn YOU aren't even save in Church! How scary is this! RUN!!!

God is TRYING TO GET YOUR ATTENTION! Trying to show YOU
who to remove from your life! HURRY Shut the door!
Remember God hears what they say about you
when you aren't in the room!
Beaming healing energy and love to you and your family.
Prayers.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
22 August, 05:33
If that pastor needs a security detail have him dm me.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
29 July, 03:39
👇🏻

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
29 July, 06:18
In response Sal Redmon to her Publication
We won't have to say a word because those that did not get a placebo from the Marines or saline from certain doctors and pharmacies will definitely expire. They can console one another when it begins to happen because we have to remember they will be highly contagious.

Mike Anon @Mike314
29 July, 02:55
Only brainwashed zombies make threats like that.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
22 August, 05:36
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Mike, I think you meant to say brainless zombies.. 🤣🤣💥

Yester Vue @realyestervue
22 August, 11:29
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
How's about a nice Hawaiian Punch!

Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
29 July, 01:51
And this is why we have the right to bear arms. What are you going to do otherwise? Call the police and wait 30 minutes for them to show up? You could be dead by then.

Just Diana @Diana19
29 July, 01:32
Hang in there Pastor Greg, WE all need you and your love for us! The "Boss" will be coming soon to help clean up this mess..❤️❤️❤️