CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
The point being though, is that they CANNOT provide that information but you’ve NOT refused…

DO NOT REFUSE JAB, BUT INSIST ON TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE JAB (WHICH THEY WILL NOT DO).
10:37 AM - Jul 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
JAde Roiste @Ehcor
29 July, 08:13
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
They better not knock on my fucking door ~ I just lost two members of my family to the GENOCIDE JAB! I wont be able to hold back if they knock on my door!!🤬😡🤬😭😭

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
29 July, 08:24
In response JAde Roiste to her Publication
😂🤣Oh..I am so, so sorry. God Bless, will pray for you and your family. This is terrible.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
29 July, 11:24
Can I Share Your Post?

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
29 July, 08:06
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
💥🙏❤️absolutely, please do

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
29 July, 11:13
This is good to have on hand - thank you for passing it along

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
29 July, 11:17
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
BOOKMARK IT IN CASE YOU NEED IT OR YOU SEE SOMEONE ELSE NEEDS IT?