Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
28 January, 09:41

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jessica Hardis @JHardis81
He did in an interview in 2017 over in the UK talking about the Satanic rituals & the Hollywood elite feasting on the blood of kids. I told my hubs i believed him & he looked at me as if i needed committed. Remember his anti-Semitic outburst when he was pulled over drinking & driving. he's known for a long time & has been telling us for a long time what has been going on, but the media either didn't cover it (interview - only found 1 or 2 things on the internet about it) or told us he is crazy. When they tell me someone is crazy (Lin Wood) i pay attention... that's the truth they want to hide
09:46 AM - Jan 28, 2021
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JHardis81 in this post can reply
Carol Jamieson @Carolleej2
31 January, 10:44
In response Jessica Hardis to her Publication
Another truth-teller who was slowly poisoned with arsenic was Ted Gunderson. He found Satanic Ritual Abuse after he retired from the FBI and was working privately for individuals. He researched the McMartin preschool case and proved that there was child abuse but the judge would not allow the evidence. He's all over YouTube. check him out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Jamieson @Carolleej2
31 January, 10:42
AMEN!

Kathy Marx @Kathy1
28 January, 10:04
Yes, that is a sure fire way to tell someone is telling truths and is over the target! i look at it as a badge of honor!