TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
Just so all are clear about the CV19 Virus.
1: It’s not an airborne virus such as the flu.
2: It has to come into contact with your mucuos membranes in your nose or mouth to catch it.
3: It’s was only transferrable by salavia of an infected person.
4: Vaxxed individuals can spread it via salavia and shedding skin cells. They have become super spreaders of the CV19 virus.
5: Mask may help slow the spread if worn by infected people.
6: Wash your hands many times a day and never touch your face without washing your hands.
7: Medical Doctors, Virologist, Immunologist you need to stand up and be heard or be remembered as being silent with your knowledge.
8: All vaxxed persons are now considered Super Spreaders as it’s in their salavia and every cell is making the CV19 virus.
9: CDC needs to grow some balls and say it like it is or cease to exist in the future. and how dare you stop counting vaxxed CV19 cases vs./ unvaxxed.
08:56 AM - Jul 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
28 July, 03:37
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
@Stormis_us I am visiting your site that has the lost/hidden books of the bible. Everytime I try to click on the part that lets you see the list of books and go read them my computer isn't letting me! It's trying to get me to install stuff or says I win a prize?! I was looking for the gospel of the Holy Twelve to see if that is a missing book

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 July, 04:49
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 July, 05:03
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
try this one too. It appears the other site is hacked and a virus is infecting it.

https://files.abovetopsecr...