⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
27 July, 08:25
Please share far & wide.
Ashley Babbitt was not shot! She was(is) a crisis actress.
Here's proof.
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George The Patriot @Dpain1969
27 July, 10:02
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
I keep asking how does president Trump not know what we know. He absolutly does. He is playing dumb to get these mother forkers to expose themseleves. He is brilliant. These people are stupid. He keeps asking who shot her. He knows shes alive.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
27 July, 10:16
In response George The Patriot to his Publication
I think George Floyd is alive also..

Christina Maga @Christina71
27 July, 10:18
In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication
Ya, you know he has a Twin right? 🙄

27 July, 10:30
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
That's what scares the deep state, we're not as stupid as they think.

27 July, 10:34
I just wish I had been listened to, 30 yrs ago. 😩

Got family that thinks I'm crazy but I've stood my ground and can't wait until it all comes out to show them..they probably won't believe it even then.
10:37 PM - Jul 27, 2021
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Terryann in this post can reply
27 July, 10:44
I feel ya! We are the "crazy extremists" send it! 🎯