⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
Mockingbird media in action.
How do you convince normies (people) that the Delta variant is real and more dangerous? Just have a bunch of sheep tweet out the exact same message. At this point, they're not even trying to hide their blatant lies. 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️
10:28 AM - Jul 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
27 July, 03:48
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Those are not even sheep people. They are BOTS, OR paid trolls such as in this photo where one person is operating all of those phones to push out a narrative. With hundreds of people working hundreds of accounts for hours a day, they can quickly and easily manipulate public consensus and steer a social agenda. This is how they make people think a narrative is popular with the masses when it is not. Let everyone you know, know they do this and share photos. Also called click farms; search about it with that phrase. It's where the Kardashians and Buydan get most all of their followers from. https://www.clickcease.com...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
28 July, 07:48
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Where is the legs, I think that is the point of the picture angle also.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie Que donated @SusieQue
31 July, 10:49
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
They need to get a real job.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
27 July, 01:12
My wife is a 30yr RN, works now in discharge mgt. She reports to me (no HIPPA violation details...) that the hospital is actually being burdened with the "vaccinated" coming in with a host of problems...

Beverly Wood @msbev72
27 July, 12:30
I will continue bringing the GOOD NEWS to everyone weekly and continue highlighting the winning facts!

No matter what you may see or hear of read...KNOW THIS...We Are WINNING Patriots!

https://rubyraymedia.com/i...

Where We Go One @Buqqleupbuttercup
27 July, 10:52
just like they did when covid was happening. the same exact tweets copied and pasted saying they had it, or their aunt had it and died. lol they dont even try to change it up a little