Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Storm Patriot @Strmchsr
17 August, 12:16
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Hopefully the Lord will end this evil quickly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Neville @jonnevi
28 July, 12:42
It is not a Vaccine, the Vax is a weapon of mass destruction to genocide people into the NWO NAU attempt of a Globalist Tyranny?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Douglas Maclean @Forgotten_One
28 July, 07:41
I wonder what variants the booster shots will contain

Parrish Doss @Parrish50
28 July, 01:07
Yes the virus is attracted to it's family...The Virus!
PCR tests have always been faulty. Can make them positive for whatever. Kary Mullis, the inventor, was trying to bring awareness in 2019. Just so happens he had a sudden heart attack before he could get everything out to thd public. This crap has been patent for at two decades. Play the people and turn them in each other. Oh and do it through fear. Straight from the Pit of Hell!!

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
28 July, 12:57
Truth. No test for it so how would they know?

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
28 July, 12:52
😭My whole freaking family took the vax. Now they excluded / drove me off of family circle. I can't even ask my 80 yo mother which vax she took.😭

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 July, 12:46
THERE IS THAT 17 AGAIN!

Nana would say that is a huge possibility!
What you think Fan?
Most of these vaccinated ppl going to die?
Are most of the ones now dying from the delta strain actually dying from the vaxx!!!

Nana understands that I planned most all this life before I was born into this earthsuit for just this time.
Knowing my self as I do I was certain that I would not be dumb enough to take the vaxx.

check, check!