Michele Legere @MicheleQTrumpWon
Hey there,
Calling all holistic people. I remember reading about 10 years or so ago the health benefits of red onions on the bottoms of your feet with socks on. I have the flu and am going to do this tonight. I have searched all well know holistic doctors sites and cannot find any information on why this is so beneficial? Can someone help out? Thank you!
09:06 PM - Jul 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by MicheleQTrumpWon in this post can reply
Stacy Stewart @bss2rt
26 July, 09:17
In response Michele Legere to his Publication
The onion draws out the virus. You should also cut one in half and place it on the nightstand next to your bed. The onion absorbs the germs you expel.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 July, 08:22
In response Stacy Stewart to her Publication
Awesome!!! I thought it had something to do with that. Thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Life Is Good @CAJOCO
26 July, 09:10
In response Michele Legere to his Publication
Ugh. I have the flu too. It really got me good. I have been doing detox baths. 1 C each of epsom salt, baking soda, himalyan sea salt and borax. i hope You feel better soon!

27 July, 08:20
In response Life Is Good to her Publication
Thank you! I have been doing coffee enemas with a special coffee just for that purpose ordered from Canada. It has really seemed to help. I was hit hard on Saturday and have been doing one everyday since then. The onions on the bottom of my feet last night seemed to help me breathe better. Hope you feel better soon, too!