Only people mentioned by TheMac in this post can reply
Lesley Seplaki @FollowThePiper
27 July, 10:57
In response The Mac to his Publication
"The intelligence agencies of the West r not confronting China - they're copying China: total 24/7 surveillance, AI, 5G. The totalitarian nightmare is being imported to free countries." - EmeraldRobinson, Newsmax,7-11-21

GeorgePapadopoulos,4-20-20: "Brennan: 'We put 2gether a Fusion Center at CIA that brought NSA &FBI officers 2gether w CIA to make sure that those proverbial dots would be connected.' CIA involved in targeting me and other Americans....BIG problem!"

“Domestic Terrorism Against an Individual...Because the [covert] crimes of Organized [Gang] Stalking, Electronic Torture and Mind Control are United States Government conceived and generated crimes, these crimes often utilize Military technologies not available to or even known about by the general public...It’s the most MASSIVE of all illegal activities, a well-guarded secret in the world today.” - The Invisible Crime, Prt2, Michael F Bell.

President Trump,4-6-20: "Human trafficking utilizing TECHNOLOGY…"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Mac @TheMac
27 July, 01:14
In response Lesley Seplaki to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
26 July, 10:16
Silent Sound Mind Control Explained Parts 1 & 2 - YouTube

I helped Laurel Aston with this article . This is information people really need to know . Please help make this one of the most explosive articles on the n...

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
26 July, 07:22
ok question, I can not use any headphones that are bluetooth. I tried once, with a bluetooth earpiece for a phone. I developed Alopecia all around that ear, and my other ear. I immediately stopped using the bluetooth ear piece and the hair came back. crazy. I always believed it was something to do with frequency. thoughts ?

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
26 July, 07:15
wow

The Mac @TheMac
26 July, 07:20
In response Pony Patriot to her Publication
w = 1 = wave packet
0 = Binary = ______

____0____

wwww0wwww

W_________W