NO D.M PLEASE . 🙏 IS ALL I ASK ♥

A Patriot Professor/Illustrator of Visual Communication who loves his Country. Blessed follower of Christ.

In response john john to his Publication

I get so upset seeing my family members virtue signalling with their social media photos proudly wearing masks.How do you deal with it? It makes my head throb.

Short of slapping that stupid mask off their head so hard that their eyes vibrate I don't know.

In response Patriot3Art 111 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Vic in this post can reply

A Patriot Professor/Illustrator of Visual Communication who loves his Country. Blessed follower of Christ.

In response Data Gramma to her Publication

hahahahahaha. my dad said the rona was killing so many and the vax is really making a difference. I know a girl who is outstanding and leftist who took the vax prior to graduating college for her nursing internahip. She’s having severe reactions. Everyone is looking for any excuse except the vax as the cause.

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

In response Patriot3Art 111 to his Publication

My daughter showed me a fb post of a friend of hers saying she got covid (a cold), recovered, got the vax and now is having horrible disabilitating symptoms. She swears it was covid. We all know it was the vax but she's not bright enough to see through the propaganda cloud.

(1) Show this thread