NO D.M PLEASE . 🙏 IS ALL I ASK ♥

I get so upset seeing my family members virtue signalling with their social media photos proudly wearing masks.How do you deal with it? It makes my head throb.

In response john john to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot3Art in this post can reply

In response Patriot3Art 111 to his Publication

some just wont get it
but you could maybe collect the masks from them and have them tested and send the results straight to the person

personally it just lets me know whos not going to make it
mentally prepare yourself for loss of multiple fam

A Patriot Professor/Illustrator of Visual Communication who loves his Country. Blessed follower of Christ.

In response Mr. Bee to his Publication

yes. I just hate to see them fooled and victimized by this evil. They trust Cooper Anderson more than their brother. I dont know if I can ever get over it. Time will tell.

(1) Show this thread

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

In response Patriot3Art 111 to his Publication

Short of slapping that stupid mask off their head so hard that their eyes vibrate I don't know.

A Patriot Professor/Illustrator of Visual Communication who loves his Country. Blessed follower of Christ.

In response Data Gramma to her Publication

hahahahahaha. my dad said the rona was killing so many and the vax is really making a difference. I know a girl who is outstanding and leftist who took the vax prior to graduating college for her nursing internahip. She’s having severe reactions. Everyone is looking for any excuse except the vax as the cause.

(1) Show this thread