Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Kovian Tel @Kovian
28 January, 07:49
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
That rotting biped version of a bulldog (no offence to the dogs) must be having a real heart attack now that Putin sent him and his friends packing.

The only place the globalists will go is either gitmo or meet the thing they worship.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kristina Oak @Klo1218
28 January, 07:52
In response Kovian Tel to his Publication
oh it'll be gitmo. Have you seen the exstensive upgrades and expansion they did? They have been gearing up for this for years.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kovian Tel @Kovian
28 January, 07:54
In response Kristina Oak to her Publication
Indeed I have. It is also said the expansions are ready.
Though I am pretty confident that those who are convicted as traitors and/or criminals against humanity will have a different penalty.

Kristina Oak @Klo1218
28 January, 07:56
i wouldnt mind watching them all fry personally. People that can do what ive seen and heard through my research to kids deserve a slow, painful and tortuous death in my eyes.

Kovian Tel @Kovian
This has been going on for an extensive amount of time. Those monsters deserve what is coming to them.
07:59 AM - Jan 28, 2021
In response Kristina Oak to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Kovian in this post can reply
Kristina Oak @Klo1218
28 January, 08:06
Couldnt agree with you more!! Jfk tried to stop it in the 60s. Whats been going on now has been in the works since he got assasinated. Its crazy the things you learn when you finally learn not to accept the things the media and goverment try to shove in your face and take off the blinders.