Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
25 July, 05:25
People want to argue with me because I say they treat Trump as if he is God. He isnt. He is far from it. There is NO REASON or explanation for him pushing the bioweapon injection. The BEST THING Trump could do is say nothing about it at all. Read these comments on this video link. People are fed up with Trump..even though they supported him. Something is clearly wrong with Trump. He wont stop talking about the so called vaccine. He just goes on and on and on..bragging how he got it out. WHO CARES? its killing people..and he knows it. WHY continue with his charade? He is losing supporters big time. I am not here to argue so don't even start it. I am here to bring attention to what he is doing and should NOT be doing due to its killing people. People are dropping like flies. https://rumble.com/vk8jku-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Noble @Conjob19
all valid points !! all we have ever done is speculate on our reasons why . more and more are asking questions ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ. are we on our own ? i believe so , coz if we believe in a side we havent changed our ways
06:06 AM - Jul 25, 2021
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Conjob19 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Daniel Noble, click on at the bottom under it