⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
24 July, 08:10
I WANT TO SHARE THIS EXPERIENCE WITH ALL OF YOU, BROTHERS AND SISTERS, PATRIOTS.

KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN FOR THE SIGNS FROM THE LORD!!!

I had to travel to Maryland to pick up a truck that I will be using to haul our "Good Hombres" food trailer.

On my drive back from Maryland to Tennesee I kept seeing the numbers 17 and 55 constantly.

When I picked up the truck, it only had 23 miles. By the time I got home, the odometer read 555. That means I drove 532 miles.
2+3=5
5+3+2=10>5:5

This was God's way of telling me that I am on the right pad...and it couldn't be more amazing!!!❤🙏❤🙏❤

#GodAlwaysWins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
24 July, 05:19
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
You see?? We are paying attention! A few years ago, 45, 5:5, and 17 may have gone unnoticed!

BTW, How is Good Hombres going? Was your soft opening good? YOu might have mentioned it and I missed it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
24 July, 05:58
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Okay, now I wish I had waited until after supper, as I was in the middle of preparing mine! If I show you pics to my husband he will want me to STOP preparing what I am working on and SWITCH to at least 3 entrees shown n your pics!

So happy it went well. Keep us posted on your trucks whereabouts. I have a close relative who is committed to check you guys out. Of course she will have money!!!😁

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
24 July, 08:21
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
thank you so much!!!
if you have Instagram, then check us out. We will have all our schedule available.
https://www.instagram.com/...